- Beyoncé announced that Destiny’s Child is coming out with a new album causing the 16-year-old in us to squeal with delight then immediately drop to the floor and pop our respective booties.
- The Hunger Games cleaned up at last night’s
Who Gives a Crap People’s Choice Awards, with five trophies, three of which involved “movie” in the title.
- Andrew Rannells is leaving Girls to focus on his other show, The New Normal so soak up all that Elijah sass while you can.
- Lindsay Lohan has been accused of stealing a very expensive bracelet given to Elizabeth Taylor‘s nurse by the late legend while filming the cinematic trainwreck, Liz & Dick.
- Ryan Murphy tweeted some clues as to the fate of your “favorite” Glee couples, (and their annoying portmanteaus; “Wemma”, really?) hinting at a possible Klaine reconciliation, including a steamy car make-out session.
- Golden Globe drinking game rules, courtesy of hosts Tina Fey and Amy Poehler. God we hope no one mentions Harvey Weinstein.
- Oscars counter: Lincoln 12 noms, Life of Pi 11 noms, Les Mis and Silver Linings Playbook 8 noms, Argo 7 noms.
- Justin Timberlake is planning on making a comeback to the music scene with a new album produced by Timbaland, and a new single coming super soon featuring Jay-Z. The singer cum actor announced that he’s “ready” to get back into the studio with this cryptic and not-at-all pretentious video: