– Sadly, this clip from Man of Steel doesn’t give us a ripped, shirtless Henry Cavill — or gives us much of anything — but it’s…yeah, just watch it.
– In a rare move, Perez Hilton opted for subtlety at last night’s NewNowNext Awards.
– The New Normal and Smash’s renewal prospects don’t look too good, thus de-gaying NBC’s primetime lineup by, like, 500%.
– Considering how old the teens on Glee are, next season (if there is a next season) will take place in a retirement home — The Golden Glees! (You’re welcome, Ryan Murphy.)
– Rihanna had to cancel her Houston show due to illness. Musta been a bad weed brownie.
– Wendy Williams will make her Broadway debut this summer in Chicago as Matron Mama Thorton. Howyoudoin‘, Roxie?
– Listen dammit, if Lauryn Hill doesn’t wan to pay taxes, Lauryn Hill’s not gonna fuckin’ pay taxes. She was in Sister Act 2… Back in the Habit.
– “Girls Love Beyoncé” and other things Drake recently found out: