– Happy Birthday to the nation’s two favorite ladies, Michelle Obama and Betty White. One of them turns 91, the other 49, you figure it out.
- The shade was flying last night between Mariah Carey and Nicki Minaj on American Idol, which thankfully gave us this gem of a gif, among many others.
– That other singing competition show that’s not X-Factor, The Voice, will also see some new judges next season, namely Usher and special guest judge Pharrell.
– This Hulu ad suggests Glee makes you question your sexuality. Well, it at least makes you question the reason for a fifth season.
– Also being questioned is the future of Kurt and Blaine, though Brittany and Santana are totes Splitsville 2013.
-Prince Harry has been named the World’s Most Eligible Bachelor, if “Eligible” means “Likely to Give You a Communicable Disease.”
– Nicole Kidman says she’s “chosen” [read: contractually forbidden] not to talk about Scientology but she “utterly respects” the beliefs of those other kids she also chooses not to talk about.
– The making of a Taylor Swift break-up song:
– And a Taylor Swift break-up song, vastly improved by Samuel L. Jackson: