– Michelle Obama did with one eye roll what her husband’s been failing to do for months: put John Boehner in his place. The FLOTUS was apparently responding to a question about her husband’s smoking habits.
– Alec Baldwin wants to play Lena Dunham‘s therapist on Girls. Because that’s the dude you want looking after your mental well-being.
– Adele will perform “Skyfall” at the Oscars, her first live performance since stealing the show — and every single trophy — at last year’s Grammys.
– Jimmy Olsen is now Jenny Olsen in the new Superman reboot, Man of Steel.
– The sixth and second to last season of Mad Men will return April 7.
– Former One Life to Live star and Chris Evans‘ younger, gayer brother Scott pleaded guilty to cocaine possession but will avoid jail time if he makes all 60 of his Narcotics Anonymous meetings in the next six months.
– Adam Levine hosts Saturday Night Live this weekend and by the looks of this promo, Bobby Moynihan‘s gonna get moved on like Jagger: