- NBC is trashing G4 in favor of the Esquire Network, based on the magazine, by rebranding the channel as “an upscale Bravo for men.” They must have meant an upscale Bravo for straight men.
- And speaking of Bravo and allegedly straight men, here’s Andy Cohen throwing some world-class shade at Chris Brown re: Frank Ocean. Turns out he was standing after all.
- Taylor Swift and Carrie Underwood do not hate each other, says Carrie Underwood. The Taylor Swift jury is still out — probably because she’s still out trying to ruin some other teen hearthtrob for the rest of us.
- Sofia Vergara was originally offered Nicole Kidman‘s role in Paperboy, but couldn’t bring herself to pee on Zac Efron. Meanwhile, if Lee Daniels had offered us the role, that wouldn’t have been a problem.
- Forgotten raptress Lil Mama has been tapped to play fallen raptress Lisa “Left Eye” Lopes in an upcoming TLC biopic. Who’s willing to bet it’s called Chasing Waterfalls?
- Lindsay Lohan, having run out of
blow two-bit acting roles and maybe coming into some blow extra capital, is rumored to be opening a “high end Mexican restaurant” in Tribeca.
- Vivienne Jolie-Pitt, sire of Angelina and Brad Jolie-Pitt, earned $3,000 a week to play her mom’s younger self in the upcoming Maleficent. She’ll own all of us by the time she’s nine.
- R&B stud Marques Houston has taken out a retraining order against former
lover B2K bandmate Raz B.