– The next picture shows One Direction making out with their wax counterparts. It gets weird. Real weird.
- Jay-Z, Jennifer Lawrence, Michelle Obama, and power gays Michael Kors and J Crew’s Jenna Lyons are among Time‘s 100 Most Influential people in the world.
– Jason Segal is apparently Forgetting Michelle Williams in AA.
– Here’s EGOTer Whoopi Goldberg on the amount of fucks she gives about who replaces Joy Behar and Elisabeth Hasselbeck on The View:
“Let me tell you this about The View: I take a paycheck every other week. That’s all I do. I could give a sh-t what comes. I do my job — I have a contract. That’s where I stand. I don’t give a fuck…I don’t care. That’s not my job. My job is to show up and be cute by 11 o’clock and get the f-ck off that show by 12. And that’s what I try to do.”
– Cowl necks, drop-waists and a slouchy boot never go out of fashion and neither does Dorothy Zbornak.
– Arkansas will soon be getting a similar app…but for the opposite purpose.
– Jennifer Lopez will guest star on The Fosters, the lesbian family drama she developed for ABC Family (which is really putting a lot of broadcast networks to shame) with Queer As Folk‘s Peter Paige.
– Hey, if these two lovely drunk pieces of trash can get behind gay marriage, then those awful drunk pieces of trash in the GOP should too, right?