– Anyone got a hammer?
– Beyoncé and Destiny’s Child will dust off some of their old hits to pay their “Bills, Bills, Bills” during the Super Bowl halftime show.
– Katy Perry got in touch with her inner drag king for Ellen Degeneres‘ 55th birthday show.
– The 2013 lineup for Coachella was announced today, with headliners the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Blur, The Stone Roses and a group not dug up from the remains of the 90s, Phoenix.
– America’s Next Top Model All-Stars winner Lisa D’Amato busted her face but good while “monkeying around,” also known as doing a (drunken) headstand.
– 84-year-old Shirley Temple Black is now on the good ship Twitter-pop.
– Joanna Lumley has confirmed that there is indeed an Absolutely Fabulous movie in the works and that her partner in crime, Jennifer Saunders, is working on the script.
– Barbra Streisand will receive the 40th Annual Chaplin Award for her work in film, particularly Yentl, for which she was — as every gay worth his margarita salt knows — the writer, director, producer, and star.
– Matt Damon hijacked Jimmy Kimmel‘s show last night and invited a cavalcade of stars — from Nicole Kidman and Gary Oldman to Demi Moore and Reese Witherspoon — to take a figurative dump over the tied-up late night host.