– Glad to see True Blood‘s Lafayette is back to werq.
- Zac Efron‘s ready for you now.
– Meanwhile, Kate Upton‘s officially a supermodel because Anna Wintour says so.
– Looks like all that twerk‘s been paying off for Miley Cyrus, who was named #1 on Maxim‘s list of the 100 sexiest women. It’s a prestigious list that also includes Manti Te’o‘s girlfriend, who’s not only fake but dead.
– Despite her superlative sexiness, Liam Hemsworth‘s brothers Chris and Luke tried to get Liam to kick his Miley habit with an intervention.
– Choreographer and frosted-tips pioneer Wade Robson claims a nervous breakdown triggered memories of being sexually molested by Michael Jackson for seven years.
– Start lining up because Ian Somerhalder‘s back on the market.
– Margaret Cho said John Travolta is literally so gay he’s a literary gay. The comedian said Travolta would be much happier if he just came out, but then what would the National Enquirer do with all its free time?
- America’s not fooled by you, Kristen Stewart. Not one bit.
– We’ll always get behind an Abercrombie & Fitch protest, especially for assuming they dress “the cool kids.” We know cool kids. And they haven’t been to an Abercrombie since middle school.
– Celebs reading mean tweets about themselves — America’s other favorite pastime. Behind only — writing mean tweets to celebrities: