Queerty is better as a member

Log in | Register

Royal Prick?


A reader sent us this link over from The Wow Report. It’s being marketed as a picture of Prince Harry’s erect willy, but we can’t tell if it’s in fact his enlarged member or if it’s nothing more than an optical illusion.

So, reader, why don’t you weigh in and let us know what you think. That is, if you care, which you know you do.

By:           Andrew Belonksy
On:           Oct 2, 2006
Tagged: ,
    • Dick

      This has been around a couple of months. the official story is that it is a bottle of water that shifted location in the royal pocket.

      Oct 2, 2006 at 3:31 pm · @ReplyReply to this comment ·
    • Kenny

      My name is Kenny. Whatever it is, I’d LOVE to drink it. If you want me to make YOU need some water, email me at poonhound7@hotmail.com

      Oct 2, 2006 at 8:59 pm · @ReplyReply to this comment ·
    • Martini-boy

      You know, the 90s saw the emergence of something called Photoshop. It’s still around.

      Oct 2, 2006 at 11:08 pm · @ReplyReply to this comment ·

    Add your Comment

    Please log in to add your comment

    Need an account? Register It's free and easy.

  • Copyright 2016 Queerty, Inc.
    Follow Queerty at Queerty.com, twitter.com/queerty and facebook.com/queerty.