Queerty is better as a member

Log in | Register
Rising Dough

Tea Party Leader: Arizona Veto Makes Us Slaves To Penis Cakes And Porn

Judson-PhillipsJudson Phillips, president of the Tea Party Nation, sure does think a lot about penises.

After Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer vetoed a bill that would have made it easier for businesses to discriminate against gay customers, Phillips wrote a reaction piece which he posted on the TPN website and e-mailed to his subscribers.

In it, he reasons that, “The left and the homosexual lobby are both pushing slavery using the Orwellian concepts of “tolerance” and “inclusiveness.”

Slavery.

He then goes on to imagine a few scenarios he thinks could occur without the bill having been signed into law. We’re not ones to make rash judgments (or are we), but anyone who talks this much about penises and gay sex is probably suppressing something.

Here are some highlights:

There’s the, “homosexual wedding cake that has a giant phallic symbol.”

The, “photographer required to photograph a homosexual wedding where the participants decide they want to be nude or engage in sexual behavior.”

And the, “baker required to create pastries for a homosexual wedding in the shape of genitallia [sic]”

You can read the full piece here.

By:           Dan Tracer
On:           Feb 28, 2014
Tagged: , , , ,
  • 10 Comments
    • sfbeast
      sfbeast

      Looks like mr cranky face is spending too much time thinking of a big cake penis all covered in buttercream

      Feb 28, 2014 at 4:18 pm · @ReplyReply to this comment ·
    • Caleb in SC
      Caleb in SC

      Jesus, these right wing fascists are obsessed with sex!

      Feb 28, 2014 at 4:36 pm · @ReplyReply to this comment ·
    • Mezaien
      Mezaien

      The only slave he can be is MY sex slave!. HO yes! he is not even white.

      Feb 28, 2014 at 4:42 pm · @ReplyReply to this comment ·
    • Dakotahgeo
      Dakotahgeo

      ROFLMBO! Oh… My… God! PENIS CAKES??? Ewwwwww!!! Yes… this could ONLY come from Tea Party Nation. The religious/political Right IS absolutely obsessed with all things sexual! Thanks for proving that even the most weak-minded people have proof-positive remarks of this type. We are bound to win our cause and cases with stories like this. I can’t believe!

      Feb 28, 2014 at 6:03 pm · @ReplyReply to this comment ·
    • Harley
      Harley

      How about the man on dog cakes. Pedophilia pudding pops sound like a lot of fun. Can we have a special sado-masochistic midnight mass on Christmas Eve too? PULEEZE. GET REAL. It seems the far right are the only ones hung up on all the weird sex stuff. We just want to live, love, and pursue happiness without doors being slammed in our face and out heads not getting bashed in with baseball bats.

      Feb 28, 2014 at 6:21 pm · @ReplyReply to this comment ·
    • blondeboyz
      blondeboyz

      Is this joker for real? How many weddings has he ever attended where the people were naked or having sex? He has a fanciful imagination where he thinks 10% of the population would differ from the other 90%. on the other hand, whacky doodles like this only HELP our cause.

      Feb 28, 2014 at 6:33 pm · @ReplyReply to this comment ·
    • socaldesign
      socaldesign

      I guess this guy has never gone to a bachelorette party. They’re all about penis cakes.

      Feb 28, 2014 at 7:21 pm · @ReplyReply to this comment ·
    • TerrenM
      TerrenM

      Has anyone been to this guy’s FB page? His actual FB page?? It’s open to the public to comment. He has this rant going on with 2 women in his recent thread. He is either DRUNK or VERY hateful towards women.

      Feb 28, 2014 at 8:43 pm · @ReplyReply to this comment ·
    • Angelico
      Angelico

      One can either laugh or cry when statements like this are made. I choose to laugh…loudly.

      Feb 28, 2014 at 9:01 pm · @ReplyReply to this comment ·
    • enfilmigult
      enfilmigult

      Sex obsession aside this argument is idiotic. If you don’t make penis cakes you are totally allowed to say “sorry, we don’t make those.”

      Mar 1, 2014 at 12:13 pm · @ReplyReply to this comment ·

    Add your Comment

    Please log in to add your comment

    Need an account? Register It's free and easy.



  • QUEERTY DAILY

     




    FROM AROUND THE WEB

    Copyright 2014 Queerty, Inc.
    Follow Queerty at Queerty.com, twitter.com/queerty and facebook.com/queerty.