Looks like John Travolta’s not the only star facing accusations of sexual shenanigans: Roy Horn, one half of the world-famous animal-taming duo Siegfried and Roy has been caught on video “groping employees, grabbing their junk and squeezing their nipples,” according to TMZ.
A video from 2010 allegedly shows the 68-year-old Horn, who was seriously maimed by a tiger in 2003, being sexually aggressive with three male aides:
* As a caretaker helps Roy to the bathroom, Horn shoves his hand into the man’s butt crack in an aggressive manner
* On another trip to the bathroom, Roy thrusts his rear end into the male caretaker’s crotch
* In two clips, Roy grabs the genitals of two male caretakers
* Roy goes under the shirt of one caretaker and appears to tweak his nipples. The caretaker appears to writhe in pain
* It appears Roy gets frustrated with one of the caretakers and violently whips him with an oxygen tube
* Roy manhandles one of the caretakers and forcibly kisses him on the mouth
The male caretakers, who all say they’re straight, are suing Horn for sexual assault. They would’ve filed criminal charges but the statute of limitations ran out.
What we wanna know is: Who filmed all this?
Photos: R. Scott Hooper, TMZ