– Lady Gaga dug up Donatella’s old face for her new Versace ads.
– Beyoncé may be Queen Bey but she is not Queen of the Nile, as saucy Egyptian archaeologist Zahi Hawass reminded her when he banned the diva from the pyramids: “She said she would come at 3 p.m. but she came late. I said ‘You have to say I’m sorry I’m late’. But she didn’t open her mouth…I said Beyoncé was stupid and I left.” That’s not fair — in her defense Beyoncé doesn’t have “I’m sorry I’m late” in her vocabulary.
– Glee‘s Amber Riley can now add “Triple Threat” to her resume after winning season 17 of Dancing with the Stars.
– Two Londoners recreated Twitter pics of the greatest bromance of all time ± Sirs Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellen.
– Kanye West doesn’t appear on Keeping Up with the Kardashians because he has standards, thank you. Just when it comes to cinematography, though.
– Rare photos taken by tragic silver screen queen Montgomery Clift of BFF Elizabeth Taylor and other Hollywood luminaries including Katharine Hepburn, Marilyn Monroe and Myrna Loy have recently surfaced.
– Here’s two-time Oscar winner (lest we forget) Emma Thompson leading a Mary Poppins sing-along.
– RuPaul joined fellow drag queen Lady Gaga on her Thanksgiving special with the Muppets for a duet of “Fashion!.” Meanwhile, even in a 10-in lucite heel Gaga is still dwarfed by the Supermodel of the World: