Former President Bill Clinton went ape shit on Bill Richardson during a meeting with California’s superdelegates last weekend. Clinton apparently doesn’t appreciate administration ally Richardson’s Barack Obama endorsement: “It was as if someone pulled the pin from a grenade. ‘Five times to my face (Richardson) said that he would never do that,’ a red-faced, finger-pointing Clinton erupted.” [SF Chronicle]
Latest on Queerty
NYC Department of Public Health issues friendly reminder to please never drink poppers
strike a pose
Steamy fashion campaign serves ‘90s Calvin Klein realness and spotlights transmasc models
WATCH: This powerful doc unpacks HIV stigma and explores why it’s still so difficult to disclose status
Jeremy Pope, Ronnie Woo, Ricky Martin & more: The most sickening looks from the GLAAD Media Awards
Ivanka’s “pained” 15-word statement on Trump’s indictment feels more like a giant F.U. to her dad
5 great, genre-spanning films from trans directors to watch in honor of Trans Day Of Visibility
Bill is not looking well. He needs a looooong vacation with a hot intern.
How does it feel to be fucked over by someone you trusted, Bubba? Lied to; made promises to; only to have your ally do the opposite of what he promised. Couldn’t have happened to a nicer guy.
That fat bastard would still be serving burritos at Taco Bell if it wasn’t for Bill Clinton! The only reason the fat fuck endorsed Obama is because he’s looking for another job.
Like they are going to put some moron spic who doesn’t even know if gay people are “born that way” or if it’s a choice. Yeah, right we really want that Einstein on the ticket.
Wow Paul G. How old are you brother? Your rant, aside from being racist, is sort of sily. Grow up please. Thank you.
The only reason Richardson endorsed Obama is because he is looking for a new job in the White House. He is two faced and I could care less about Richardson and his endorsement. I have not been a fan of his for quite some time, especially after his disasterous GLBT debate. I voted for Hillary on March 4 in TX and look forward to doing it again in November.
Whites Against Racism
To Paul G
Whites Against Racism
Open letter to my fellow whites
It was famously said that in order for evil to thrive it is only necessary that good people do nothing……………………
What can we do about the racism that disfigures America?
1. Look out for your Asian, African, Latin or other minority group neighbors.
2. Whenever appropriate, let people who may fear racism know that you are not racist, and go out of your way to show that you are not antagonistic or hostile to them.
3. If you know people who have racist views, let them know that you do not share their opinions and if possible show that you find such views distasteful, ignorant or stupid.
4. Take any opportunity to show racists that their views are irrational, unfair, and based on lack of education about the history of our country and the world.
5. Leave no room for anyone to think that racism is acceptable in any way shape or form.
PS and a quick little side note. Can we stop with the childish intern jokes? It was a long time ago and we should be focusing on the candidates themselves. I am sick and tired of Hillary getting flack for Bill’s affair. Let’s all move on.
1. The SF Chronicle endorsed Obama. Anything appearing in their pages with the intent of hurting Sen. Clinton is to be expected. Someone angry because he feels betrayed by a decades-long beneficiary of his friendship and patronage? WOW! Stop the presses! Wake the militia! Get Baby Jesus on the red phone!
2. Anyone who lives in SF as I do knows that anything from the filthy prongs of tinpot muck rakers Matier & Ross, the OPINION writers from whose column this came, has to be taken with a semi truck full of salt. They dream of being straight versions of Matt Drudge with more hair but remain local yokels with nothing better to do than stir shit around their betters. They have repeatedly tried, fortunately without success, to bring down the most pro-gay straight man in the world, SF Mayor Gavin Newsom, with similar muck-raking, often â€œunnamed sourcedâ€ hatchet jobs. Again, itâ€™s all â€œshockedâ€ hot air adjectives and characterization by unnamed sources.
3. Recall that Richardson, despite a decent record on LGBT rights and some other areas, effectively claimed he was the only Spanish-speaking person on the planet who did not know that “maricon” is the equivalent of “faggot” when he used it as an epithet on the Don Imus Show.
4. Recall that Richardson claimed he only said, “It’s a choice” when asked if being gay was a choice or inborn at the LOGO forum because he was confused by the question.
5. Recall that Richardson said he did not know if he would sign a bill legalizing gay marriage equality should it come to his New Mexico governorâ€™s desk.
6. Recall that Richardson told â€œThe Advocateâ€ that he was proud of his vote in favor of DOMA.
7. Recall that Richardson said his idea of a perfect Supreme Court Justice was Byron White but when told that White, among other things, was anti choice and antigay said, â€œOoops. Nevermind.â€
8. Understand that Richardson is termed out as governor. His endorsement of Obama can be seen as nothing more than a job application with the candidate he expects to win. His first political job was in Nixonâ€™s Republican administration under infamous unindicted war criminal Henry Kissinger. He switched to the Democratic Party when it served his personal interests to run for office.
9. Despite the best efforts of Matier & Ross to turn a teapot into a tempest, President Clinton has every right to be angry that the man whose national career he handmade, whom he made famous as US Ambassador to the UN and US Secretary of Energy, whom he made wealthy by giving him credibility and connections that placed him on several international corporate boards, who he says promised him he would not endorse Obama suddenly chose to lick the latest flavor of the month. Someone might ask Richardson what the Spanish word for betrayal is.
Bill Richardson is a useless piece of shit! He only endorsed Obama when he had no influence on the Hispanic vote so it was irrelevant.
Typical politician – didn’t know which way to go and then hedged his bets. What’s he gonna do when Obama loses in the fall? Go back to growing that ugly ass beard? He’s a backstabbing piece of shit worthless to most, but especially the gay community.
Dumb fuck doesn’t even know if your born gay or if it’s a choice. Go back to New Mexico you ignorant dope!
“9. Despite the best efforts of Matier & Ross to turn a teapot into a tempest, President Clinton has every right to be angry that the man whose national career he handmade, whom he made famous as US Ambassador to the UN and US Secretary of Energy, whom he made wealthy by giving him credibility and connections that placed him on several international corporate boards, who he says promised him he would not endorse Obama suddenly chose to lick the latest flavor of the month.Someone might ask Richardson what the Spanish word for betrayal is.”
Ok, Leland, if Richardson is such a douchebag, why are you pissed that he did not throw his endorsement behind Hillary? Why are you upset that he “betrayed” Clinton? Shouldn’t you be happy that that Richardson is backing Obama? Do you really want a racist, homophobe backing up your gal, Hill? Is that your worry; Hill may lose the anti-gay NM. Latino vote to Obama? You spent all that time telling us what garbage Richardson is, only to bellyache that he ain’t backing your horse–I mean, nag. Que pasa
Michael Duquette: You wrote: “…He is two faced and I could care less about Richardson…” Correct English is “…I could NOT care less…” Think about it.
No. 4 James
Oh please, go back to your boring inane blog that nobody ever visits you fucking jerk!
Bill Clinton needs to go far away, perhaps Kazakhstan. This is not about him. He is bad for Hillary’s campaign. He is bad for the party. He energizes republicans and is going to have a stroke.
Of course Richardson promised Bill that. I believe it. I mean Bill Clinton has never lied to me before.
Further evidence of how unstable B. Clinton is.
Bill Richardsons endorsement of Obama is not Billarys main problem. What doomed her campaign is the memory of the disastrous politics, policies and presidency of Bill Clinton.
The GLBT communities remember Bill Clintons support for antigay discrimination by the military when he caved in and signed DADT. We remember him jumping on the DOMA bigotâ€™s bandwagon and rushing to sign it just before he came up for reelection. We particularly remember that as soon as the ink dried on his signature on that piece of bigot filth that he hustled his hypocritical ass over to southern religious radio stations to pay for ads boasting about it. Ads so outrageous that even his lapdogs over at HRC felt compelled to sit up and yap once or twice.
Antiwar people remember the large number of civilian causalities, especially among children, that resulted from Bill Clintons embargo of food and medicine and his missile attacks on Iraq. Clinton â€˜justifiedâ€™ his murder of Iraqi children with lies about Iraqi â€˜weapons of mass destructionâ€™, a theme later repeated by George Bush.
Working people remember his support for union busting measures like NAFTA and his Dixiecrat agenda that decimated welfare, medical care and unemployment insurance.
And everyone remembers that his support for â€˜deregulationâ€™ of banking and financial institutions. That deregulation released corporate predators to feed on us and is the direct and sole cause of the sub-prime crisis.
Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall.
Humpty Dumpty had a great fall.
All the king’s horses and all the king’s men
Couldn’t put Humpty together again.
“Someone might ask Richardson what the Spanish word for betrayal is.” It’s spelled DOMA, NAFTA, DADT, or WMD.
The last thing America needs is another person occupying the White House who is there because of being related to a former president, look how well the current one is doing! America needs new leaders with new ideas and Hillary isnt that leader!
Sometimes when someone really heinous is discovered to be gay such as Larry Craig, I think, “Oh hell no, not that guy! Can’t we give him back?!” That’s how I feel about you, PaulG. Seriously, go join Exodus International you fucking racist. That kind of bigotry is the worst thing for all of the rest of us.
Comments are closed.