ON OUR GAYDAR — News, notes, clicks, and quips from around the web.
• Why is nobody talking about marriage in Maine?
• The two lesbian women who Eric Patten attacked over Memorial Day weekend asked the court not to sentence him to more than a 30-day sentence. Which is what he got.
• Former Air Force Academy instructor Edie Disler received a “letter of counseling” after inviting three gay grads to speak to her class about DADT — without first getting permission.
• Making the Rome Film Festival circuit, Broderskab tells the story of two neo-Nazis who fall in love. Endearing.
• “Whatever” is English’s most annoying word.
• Will a federal appeals court force Louisiana, which bans gay adoption, to list two men on the birth certificate of a Louisiana-born child adopted by a couple in New York?
• Even Hollywood is surprised by new Disney naming gay fella Rich Ross as a studio head.
• They’re right, that is so gay: