Another day, another group of frat boys caught being douchey, homophobic a-holes. This time it’s the guys from the University of Oregon’s Phi Kappa Psi chapter.
A 32-page document containing a list of the names of UO Phi Kappa Psi members followed by questions for each member has surfaced online. The questions contain all sorts of antigay slurs, rape jokes, anti-semitic remarks, and other hateful and derogatory language.
The front page is labeled “Brothers of Phi Kappa Psi.” Some of questions inside the document include:
- “I hear you’re a Patriots fan. Are you actually from New England, or are you just a f*g?”
- “Do you f*ck 2s every weekend to convince yourself that you’re not gay?”
- “What’s up f*ggot? Who have you gotten more nuts from this year, twitter sluts or your girlfriend?”
- “Does a girl run your snapchat account or are you really that gay?”
- “What’s it like to lose your girl to a bisexual male cheerleader?”
Other questions include:
- “How many schools have you shot up?”
- “How many copies of Mein Kampf do you own?”
- “Did [redacted] actually rape you or are you too embarrassed to admit that you willingly f*cked her?”
- “How many times have you had to expand your tinder radius to find a new whore to f*ck?”
As a result of the defamatory document being leaked, the frat has been temporarily suspended while the university decides how to handle the matter. Dean of Students Marcus Langford called the document “troubling.”
“This is something that, quite frankly, I’m troubled by,” Langford said. “As an institution, it’s something that is counter to what we believe in.”
Meanwhile, the university’s Phi Kappa Psi chapter president Michael Wagemann says he “highly doubts” the document was made by any member of his fraternity, adding that the fraternity does not “condone or promote” the language used in the document.
h/t: The Daily Emerald