– Call me crazy, among other things, but Miley Cyrus is perfect. At the European Music Awards, the wrecking ball donned a fur chubby, an impossibly high-cut bodysuit, and a Chanel bag housing a joint and possibly all her future bad decisions. Adam Lambert was nowhere to be found for the subsequent puff-puff-pass.
– And for everyone wondering what happened to Miley, Celine Dion explains it perfectly and ad (nearly) infinitum.
– Downton Abbey will return for a fifth season of early-20th century shade.
– It’s no more Mr. Nice Guy for George Clooney, who put on his reading glasses and opened a chapter on Russell Crowe, Leonardo DiCaprio and Ashton Kutcher.
– If loving these bad boys is wrong, I don’t want to be right. I do want you to call the police if you haven’t heard from me in 24 hours, though.