• Alright, we don’t really want to look like DNA‘s newest cover model, Vincent Gough, but we don’t mind looking at him. See more, after the jump. And, of course, thank DNA and photographer Pedro Virgil!
• We’re not sure how we feel about spray-on condoms. We do, however, love the article’s introduction:
Good news for men whose penises are either so large or so small that they can’t find a condom to fit them: A German inventor has come up with a sprayed-to-measure system that should ensure a snug fit for even the most unusual sizes.
What qualifies as an unusual size?
• Where art thou, lesbian feminist?
• Speaking of lesbians: sappho soldier Ciara Durkin’s death raises questions. A single gunshot wound to the mouth. Suicide, accident or murder? This sounds sort of like the Phil Spector case – only there aren’t any suspects. Or are there?
• Hillary attacks the “Republican attack machine”.
• Those are some expensive panties. And sound really, really uncomfortable.
• Battlestar Galactica‘s Jamie Bamber comes out for GLAAD PSA. And, no, he won’t be naked.