• The Bid2Beat AIDS eBay auction marches on. Our most recent favorite? This signed B-52’s record. Yeah, we said it: record. Said record contains our favorite track, “Rock Lobster”. Current bid: $34.77: a steal!
• Did Jodie Foster just come out?
Jodie Foster gave a really moving and surprisingly candid speech when she received the Sherry Lansing Leadership Award at the 16th annual Women in Entertainment Breakfast on Tuesday.
Toward the end of her remarks, Jodie thanked those nearest and dearest to her. Among them was “my beautiful Cydney who sticks with me through all the rotten and the bliss.”
This is the first time Foster’s ever thanked her girlfriend in public.
• Mike Huckabee’s campaign recruits Family Research Council VP of Communications, Charmaine Yoest:
I am pleased to welcome Dr. Yoest to our team,” said Governor Huckabee. “She brings with her an in-depth knowledge of the issues and policy expertise, as well as over two decades of experience in the conservative movement. Her addition represents increased strength both substantively and organizationally. She joins us at an important juncture as we are working to communicate our policy agenda for the future.
Note that we gays have no place in FRC’s future.
• Former aide: Huckabee’s lying about serial rapist release.
• Models get political with all their dough: Mollygood breaks down attractive campaign contributions.
• Woman diagnosed with HIV, takes treatment for nine years, finds out she never had HIV, sues.
• Gay bar promises neighbors not to throw bottles, porn over fence.
• Gay is so not the new straight.
“Through all the rotten?” What rotten? I don’t think she’s ever been unemployed since she made commercials for Coppertone as a child. (No, not the one with the bare ass and the dog.) She has been so secretive, does anyone know what she means?
Maybe she meant when she was outed back in the late 1990s. Supposedly that really shook her up, though there were rumors she was a lesbian back during her Yale days. Great that she’s finally inching out of the closet, and now maybe she’ll get back to making great movies like she once did.
um, maybe she meant when some whackjob tried to kill the president to impress her?
Or maybe she meant “Maverick.”
At any rate, a 42-year-old dyke making coded reference to a girlfriend at a breakfast isnt commendable–its pathetic.
I have to agree with dizzyspins…
Comments are closed.