• Runt, the night out for short men and the men who love them. [Daily Transom]
• Halle Berry on how scary it was to shoot those flying scenes. No word on how scary it was to actually try to do a decent job as “Storm” this time around in the totally-a-gay-story X-Men. [TMZ]
• …and another X-Men trailer here. We can’t get enough! [Entry Level Heiress]
• Carmen Electra is Joan Jett‘s lesbian lover. Sorta. [Gossip Rocks]
• Colin Farrell is Jamie Foxx‘s lesbian lover. Just kidding! [Queer Beacon]
• …and on a serious note: a WWII memorial for gay victims of the Holocaust has been chosen for an Austrian museum. We want to go see it when it’s built. [iAfrica]
Why so bitter about Halle Berry playing Storm?
I will be shocked and amazed if Halle Berry doesn’t horribly embarrass herself and the rest of the cast this time. Ok, she’s “pretty”, if you can’t find a “pretty” actress that can handle the part, shoot the movie without Storm, or at least have her keep her mouth shut.
Comments are closed.