• Kentucky’s Creation Museum’s take on homos leaves something to be desired. Like a new curator. (Although, we do love this graffiti inspired warning.)
• Jossip intern Joseph has a date! But the poor thing has nothing to wear! We voted for white shirt (with minimal pit stainage)”. What say you?
• Henry Rollins handles gay rumors like a pro, “Never once in my 46 years have I wanted a dick in my mouth.”
• Dick Cheney to be president while President Bush gets ass examine.
• Paul Schindler takes on HRC/Logo gay debate:
With all due respect to [Melissa] Etheridge’s formidable talents as well as her clear contributions to our community’s visibility and advance, she is not an appropriate choice to handle the demanding job of holding presidential candidates to account in a public forum. Nor, frankly, should that role be played by a professional lobbyist such as Solmonese.
I can think of no other community in our nation that would so frivolously squander the opportunity to have leading presidential candidates appear before them.
You’re assuming, of course, HRC wants this debate to actually change minds, rather than just get press.
• London mayor Ken Livingstone on 40th anniversary of the decriminalization of homosexuality:
Any attack on rights of lesbian and gay people undermines all of our human rights. This is why it is important to support LGBT equality, challenge discrimination and celebrate diversity in this country, so that London sets a world-class benchmark that others are inspired to follow.