• Ruben Solorio has been arrested in connection with the 2005 murder of Arizona-based drag queen, Amancio Corrales. Hooray!
• Get the low down on Sao Paulo Pride parties. Be sure to send us a postcard. And a Brazilian.
• Focus on The Family seems to think that New York state law defines marriage as “between a man and a woman”. Good As You calls “bullshit”.
• The United Kingdom’s foremost expert on sex change operations, Dr. Russell Reid, has been found guilty of professional misconduct after rushing five patients into surgery without following proper procedure.
• Scream screenwriter and known homosexual Kevin Williamson has a new soap: Hidden Palms. AfterElton describes it as a blend between The OC and Desperate Housewives. Sounds
juicy shitty interesting…
• It’s Fleet Week and this sailor’s looking for some action. Also, has a crush on his drill sergeant, no foresight (he included his picture).
• Some people may take offense at Best Week Ever calling this man a “scary tranny”, but nothing else fits. Except, maybe, for Norman Bates.