• We’re totally in love with the animal behavior student who made this video.
• Anti-gay crackdown in Italy?
Italian police detained two gay men for kissing outside the Colosseum and accused them of “lewd conduct”, sparking howls of protest on Friday from rights groups and calls for an apology from a government minister.
Coppers, meanwhile, claims the arrests have nothing to do with homophobia.
• Nicole Richie has a date with the warden.
• Catholic adoption agency in Britain to close doors rather than accepting gays.
• Indian government to cough up compensation after tranny kills self over prison abuse.
• Washington Blade‘s Kevin Naff did not enjoy the CNN/YouTube debates:
Maybe lesbian rocker Melissa Etheridge as presidential forum panelist isn’t such a bad idea after all.
That’s a highbrow choice compared to the spectacle of CNN’s “historic” YouTube debate broadcast Monday night.
Naff hopes the Logo/HRC debates come out on top.
• New View for Whoopi Goldberg.