• Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger did (not) make an unsurprising revelation today: the titular Terminator from the action franchise does dudes. His evil deeds in the first movie stem from an unresolved relationship with a 19-year old golf buggy:
He is so tormented because everyone expects him to live up to the tough-guy, robot stereotype and either make love to women or dismember them with a chainsaw.
“If you watch the first film closely it’s obvious that what he really wants to do is kill Sarah Connor as quickly as possible so that he can get back 2029, mix a jug of margaritas and really sort out his personal life.
The Terminator drinks margaritas? There go years of fantasy. Sigh.
• Anti-gay Republican Patrick McHenry’s finances sure are queer.
• Jim Neal, who’s fighting Elizabeth Dole in the North Carolina Senatorial election, confirms that he does dudes.
• Should we blindly worship “gay-friendly” Fall Out Boy Pete Wentz? No way, says Sam Miller:
If anything, Fall Out Boy showing up on the queer doorstep with flowers and cheap cologne is more proof that the gay community is just one more stop on the pandering tour of every politician and would-be superstar who will gladly take our money but won’t do anything on the issues that impact the queer community.
• Speaking of… Jake Gyllenhaal’s gay humor’s – well – not very funny.
• Elastic Waist loves gay men.
• Darren Star’s up to his old tricks – literally and figuratively.