If it’s true that 71 percent of you really prefer to stay at gay owned-and-operated hotels, then we must have it on good authority that plenty of you are traveling with gay companies doing gay travel things. And we want to hear your stories — both good and bad!
No, we’re not out to be the Yelp.com of gay travel, but engaging in a LGBT-specific excursion brings about its own unique experiences. Whether your cabin porter hooked you up with extra towels or special powders, or the owners of a clothing-optional resort invited themselves into your corner suite unannounced, we want to hear about it. (Great travel experiences are worth sharing, too!)
Whether it’s a cruise with Atlantis or R Family, a package deal through RSVP, or a stay at a resort like Florida’s Island House or Vegas’s Blue Moon, you must have tales to tell. If you’re willing — and we promise to keep you anonymous, if you choose — tell us all the details.
Rather than leave your story in the comments, email [email protected] with “Gay Travel Stories” in the subject, and be sure to include:
• Where you went (location) and where you stayed (company name)
• Who you traveled with (friends, ex-boyfriend)
• At least one hilarious/titillating/scandalous anecdote from your trip
• Whether you enjoyed the experience, and if you’d recommend it to others
• If you want to remain anonymous (if you don’t request it, we may publish your name by default)
• And if you’ve got photos, well, send ’em!
We’ll share some of the best in the coming days.