trend spotting

How Long Until Brooklyn’s Gay Party GUMBO Is Taken Over By Floguing?

It is called “floguing,” it is a mix between voguing and fanning, and nightlife chronicler Mike Diamond wants us to believe it’s a blowing up trend. I tend to disagree, but then I again I refused to believe Twitter would blow up, so what do I know? This activity looks like it requires more eye-hand coordination than club kids can usually get away with by framing their face with their fingers as they do their best Madonna, so I’m going to leave it to the experts.