-While on tour corrupting the youth of Europe, sharpest knife in the drawer Justin Bieber two-stepped on over to The Anne Frank House where he left a heartfelt, thoughtful and not-at-all self-absorbed message in the guestbook: “Truly inspiring to be able to come here. Anne was a great girl. Hopefully she would have been a belieber.” And then he tweeted this — for laughs.
– GLAAD just got a whole lot handsomer and swarthier now that Omar Sharif Jr. has joined staff.
– Legendary comedian Jonathan Winters — best known for his roles in It’s A Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World and (if you’re like us) The New Scooby-Doo Movies — has died. He was 87.
– For some of us, MTV’s Undressed was the closest thing to getting laid while in high school. So you can thank Joan from Mad Men and Schmidt from New Girl.
– Speaking of MTV, their other, less music-y celeb humpfest masquerading as an awards show was last night, hosted by the inimitable Rebel Wilson. The Avengers won movie of the year so that should give you an idea of the caliber of winners.
– Thankfully someone knew what they were doing there, namely, Parks & Recreation‘s Aubrey Plaza, who brought her crazy “A”-game.
– What’s the world coming to when you can’t burst into Hugh Jackman‘s gym, throw an electric razor covered in your own pubic hair at him while screaming “I love you!” without someone calling you a “stalker”? Sheesh!
– The Hunger Games: Catching Fire trailer is here, starring the anti-Hathaway, Jennifer Lawrence: