-While on tour corrupting the youth of Europe, sharpest knife in the drawer Justin Bieber two-stepped on over to The Anne Frank House where he left a heartfelt, thoughtful and not-at-all self-absorbed message in the guestbook: “Truly inspiring to be able to come here. Anne was a great girl. Hopefully she would have been a belieber.” And then he tweeted this — for laughs.
– GLAAD just got a whole lot handsomer and swarthier now that Omar Sharif Jr. has joined staff.
– Legendary comedian Jonathan Winters — best known for his roles in It’s A Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World and (if you’re like us) The New Scooby-Doo Movies — has died. He was 87.
– Yeah Yeah Yeah’s Karen O on Lady Gaga: “No no no!” Seriously.
– For some of us, MTV’s Undressed was the closest thing to getting laid while in high school. So you can thank Joan from Mad Men and Schmidt from New Girl.
– Speaking of MTV, their other, less music-y celeb humpfest masquerading as an awards show was last night, hosted by the inimitable Rebel Wilson. The Avengers won movie of the year so that should give you an idea of the caliber of winners.
– Thankfully someone knew what they were doing there, namely, Parks & Recreation‘s Aubrey Plaza, who brought her crazy “A”-game.
– What’s the world coming to when you can’t burst into Hugh Jackman‘s gym, throw an electric razor covered in your own pubic hair at him while screaming “I love you!” without someone calling you a “stalker”? Sheesh!
– The Hunger Games: Catching Fire trailer is here, starring the anti-Hathaway, Jennifer Lawrence:
So I have gone from not caring to wishing him actual harm for his sheer disrespect towards Anne Frank. He is an utter disgrace and I hope he never visits Europe ever again.
C*nt. Take a piss on my continents history you fucker.
This is why I have no remorse for all the self harm encouragement.
His manager should change his name to “Scooper” for all the dogshit he has to pick up!
Everyone knows Anne Frank would have been a Jeff Mangum fan, anyway.
Anne Frank dealt with Nazis, Bieber is a little douche whose popularity is nearly hit its peak. Now watch his career CRASH!
Point is that he’s so self-absorbed that even in an introspective moment such as Nazi-ism and WWII, he cares what everybody thinks about him. As he’s grown up, he’s been surrounded by music moguls and other bad influences (way to go parents!). Someone probably told him to go see the Anne Frank house because it would be good for his image. It’s sad really that his personality has been scrubbed clean and he is now a slave to producers filling his head with glitter.
Relax…..He was just turning his 35 twitter million fans onto Anne Frank…..alot of them probably don’t even know who she is….
Save the hatred for morning goods…..
Justin Bieber is really an ass. King Shit on Turd Island needs to shut his insolent mouth. He’s like a bug in a jar, disgusting, but I can’t look away. I’m so beyond grossed out on this little twerp! Let’s hope he doesn’t reproduce. This is one genetic line that needs to cease. Go to school, dip.
Harvey Levin needs to stop creeping on Justin Bieber…..A pretty sad day for aging queens…
Comments are closed.