ON OUR GAYDAR — News, notes, clicks, and quips from around the web.
• A speech from Housing Works chief Charles King that criticized President Obama on his inaction on AIDS policy led a few people to walk out of the room.
• A decent primer on the Olson-Boies Prop 8 case thus far.
• Eighteen-year-old British man survives five-man epithet-laced gay bashing.
• There would be less of this “married elected official cheating on his wife” thing going around if only we clamped down on married folks’ ability to leave the house.
• Pink Swastika co-author Scott Lively announces, after 20 years of fighting the gay agenda, he’s moving on to other hateful things.
• An email campaign is making the rounds targeting gay Democrats who support NYC Mayor Michael Bloomberg. Naturally, the sender is anonymous.