ON OUR GAYDAR — News, notes, clicks, and quips from around the web.
• Yes, another season of The Real World premiered. And yes, the Cancun season has a gay.
• Attorney General Eric Holder, whose Department of Justice defended DOMA, voices support for The Matthew Shepard Act.
• Michael Jackson’s London tour will open with the king of pop sporting “300,000 [Swarovski] crystals to be exact, including 53 different shapes, 43 sizes and 27 colors.”
• A Turkish gay soccer ref was fired for being gay. He’s suing.
• Farrah’s faucet turns off.
• Delaware’s Assembly passes a bill adding sexual orientation to a list of protected classes covered under existing anti-discrimination laws. It heads to the desk of Gov. Jack Markell, who’s expressed support for it.
• Family Research Council’s latest script: Obama protecting cross-dressers in the workplace.