– Watch out, world! 18-year-old Canadian singer/songwriter Francesco Yates is hitting the industry hard with his Justin Timberlake-approved Summer Jam of 2014, “Call.”
– A 14-year-old boy from San Diego committed suicide after a school bully spread his masturbation video on social media.
– Someone discovered a very large boner on Zappos. (Sorry, not for sale.)
– Mike Tyson was apparently a huge Julie Garland fan. Whoever that is.
– The men of the Drag Race pit crew have their own music video. Warning: They stay clothed throughout.
– And finally, comedian Greg Scarnici turns into ’90s club kid Jojo OrangaTang for his “poorly researched new single, ‘Gurl Can I Bum A Truvada?'”: