– Watch out, world! 18-year-old Canadian singer/songwriter Francesco Yates is hitting the industry hard with his Justin Timberlake-approved Summer Jam of 2014, “Call.”
– A 14-year-old boy from San Diego committed suicide after a school bully spread his masturbation video on social media.
– Emmy-nominated comedian Billy Eichner has announced his first book deal with Grand Central Publishing, the powerhouse behind several of Chelsea Handler’s best sellers.
– Facebook strikes again! Wasn’t Tomorrow Wonderful? author Kenneth Walsh says Facebook banned him for posting a Wikipedia article about bottoming. (NSFW)
– Someone discovered a very large boner on Zappos. (Sorry, not for sale.)
– Check out the new beach photos of Joe Manganiello, People‘s “perfect man.”
– Mike Tyson was apparently a huge Julie Garland fan. Whoever that is.
– The men of the Drag Race pit crew have their own music video. Warning: They stay clothed throughout.
– And finally, comedian Greg Scarnici turns into ’90s club kid Jojo OrangaTang for his “poorly researched new single, ‘Gurl Can I Bum A Truvada?'”:
That Joe Manganiello has a great body but there is something just completely missing on him, maybe the 0 bulge in any photo’s of him. It’s as if he’s penisless, I’m just saying.
This snarky, bitter queen has another objection – no legs! Manganiello is typical of many straight, and gay, gym dudes. All chest, arms and some back, but NO legs. Looks unbalanced, and that kind of unbalanced muscle development not only looks odd, it can lead to injury too.
Sofia…I hate you !!!
@Sweet Boy: No shit. I hate her too.
Comments are closed.