– In spite of, or maybe because of, Seth MacFarlane, the Oscars scored big in the ratings.
– Sadly, we can’t look forward to Tina Fey and Amy Poehler rescuing the show next year.
– Charlize Theron looked flawless on the Oscars red carpet but that didn’t stop her from saving some dude’s life.
– Kathy Bates is in talks to crazy up American Horror Story‘s third season, playing Jessica Lange‘s frenemy.
– Proving that love really is a sham, one of our fave celeb couples broke up: RIP Michelle Williams and Jason Segal.
– Ladies and gentlemen, Mrs. Jennifer Theroux.
– The cast of the next season of Dancing with the Stars is as random and unimpressive as you’d expect, though we’re kind of queening out about Lisa Vanderpump.
– Music sales were up for the first time since Napster ruined everything thanks in large part to Adele, Taylor Swift and One Direction. Well, no one said it was a good thing.
– Speaking of which, someone, who may or may not have been Taylor Swift, threw a shoe at 1D’s Harry Style‘s two directions.
Photos: NOH8, Daily Mail