– What’s the weather look like for the weekend? Oh, it’s gonna be six degrees of Kevin Bacon. We’ll just stay inside.
– You don’t want to fuck with Matt Lauer. Just ask Ann Curry. If you can find her.
– Proving that Vine is good for things other than/in addition to porn, The Wolverine Vine teaser features Hugh Jackman being shirtless and penetrating things.
– Patrick Schwarzenegger may not be as He-mantastic as his famous father, but he’s looking pret-ty good these days.
– For all those Ryan Gosling fans distressed that the actor/meme is taking a break from acting — fear not. Just give the Gosline a ring. “Hey girl.”
– The MTV VMAs are coming to Brooklyn’s Barclays Center probably-definitely because Jay-Z and Beyoncé said so.
– We don’t know who’s creepier: the fan who sent a severed ear to Jared Leto or Jared Leto for poking a hole in it and wearing it as a necklace. Who are we kidding? It’s always Jared Leto.
– Blanche: “I take very good care of myself. I treat my body like a temple.” / Sophia: “Yeah, open to everyone, day or night.” Got ’em.
– Gay electronic duo MicroFilm did the world a favor with “Tilda Swinton”, a track commemorating the actress/meme‘s Sleeping Beauty gig at the MoMA.
– Dane DeHaan thinks his Kill Your Darlings kiss with Daniel Radcliffe is award-worthy. We’ll be the judge of that.
– Hugh Hefner claims he’s slept with over 1,000 women, which breaks down to about one woman per year of his life. God, it must be a petri dish down there.
– Anderson Cooper sat down with actress/meme Grumpy Act and one of them was thoroughly unamused:
The cat is called Tardar Sauce, the cat looks like that because it is inbred. It is adorable.
Grumpy Cat is a lot tinier than I expected. Is that why it’s so grouchy?
Jared Leto was joking about wearing the ear as a necklace, because what else can he do? I would have done the same. I guess that makes me creepy too.
Comments are closed.