– Lindsay Lohan was showered with gold fairy dust upon entering court yesterday, which must have helped her — once again — avoid serious jail time.
– Lohan decided to celebrate her good luck the only way she knew how, by snorting said fairy dust all over L.A.’s nightclub scene.
– Oh, hi mid-80s Stanley Tucci. Wouldn’t mind getting into those Levi’s:
– Justin Timberlake is back and he’s not going anywhere anytime soon, as confirmed with a sequel to his just released 20/20 Experience album, slated for November.
– Former daytime diva Lisa Rinna is considering taking a real acting challenge by becoming a Real Housewife of Beverly Hills. She might want to amp up the Botox, however, since those ladies have more embalming fluid in them than a funeral home.
– Not only is this The Last Word, it’s the only word you’ll ever need to listen to on cable news.
– The shade was flying on Celebrity Apprentice between noted nobodies LaToya Jackson and Omarosa, when the former basically accused the latter of killing Michael Clarke Duncan. May the lawsuits begin!
– Pope Francis I or George Bluth, Sr? Hint, one of them is completely fictional. And the other is on Arrested Development.
– Selena Gomez and David Letterman shared a fist bump last night over making Justin Bieber wet his diapers. Coincidentally, it was for the same reason:
Photos: Los Angeles Times, Facebook