– Louie, Girls, Southland and Doctor Who were among this year’s Peabody Awards winners.
– Rob Reiner is planning on bringing Dustin Lance Black‘s Prop 8 play to the big screen…just as soon as the Supreme Court issues its ruling. You hear that SCOTUS, you’re holding up a Hollywood film — get to twerk!
– Despite wearing a wedding ban in place of the Rock of Gibraltar known as her engagement ring, Angelina Jolie denied getting married to noted househusband Brad Pitt.
– To the disappointment of Kentuckians
everywhere somewhere, Ashley Judd won’t be running for the U.S. Senate on the back of the Bluegrass State.
– The Wachowski siblings have teamed with Netflix on their first TV project, a sci-fi thriller called Sense8.
– Here’s your chance to finally work with Joseph Gordon-Levitt on that tasteful “art film” in which you two have unsimulated sex.
– Amanda Bynes apparently thinks she’s a ghost. Probably because her career is dead.
– We really weren’t that on board with Spring Breakers, but recast with Disney princesses it’s got hit written all over it: