NEWS: Rihanna “Stay”s With Chris Brown, “Idol” Diva-Off & Prince Harry: World’s Most Eligible Bachelor
– Happy Birthday to the nation’s two favorite ladies, Michelle Obama and Betty White. One of them turns 91, the other 49, you figure it out.
– The shade was flying last night between Mariah Carey and Nicki Minaj on American Idol, which thankfully gave us this gem of a gif, among many others.
– That other singing competition show that’s not X-Factor, The Voice, will also see some new judges next season, namely Usher and special guest judge Pharrell.
– This Hulu ad suggests Glee makes you question your sexuality. Well, it at least makes you question the reason for a fifth season.
– Also being questioned is the future of Kurt and Blaine, though Brittany and Santana are totes Splitsville 2013.
–Prince Harry has been named the World’s Most Eligible Bachelor, if “Eligible” means “Likely to Give You a Communicable Disease.”
– Nicole Kidman says she’s “chosen” [read: contractually forbidden] not to talk about Scientology but she “utterly respects” the beliefs of those other kids she also chooses not to talk about.
– The making of a Taylor Swift break-up song:
– And a Taylor Swift break-up song, vastly improved by Samuel L. Jackson: