– Adam Levine‘s reign was short-lived as “John Stamos Holding a Puppy” now owns the title of “Sexiest Man Alive” forever and in perpetuity.
– But things could get ugly — in a really sexy way — with Scott Eastwood tossing his hat into the ring. Though he should take a cue from his dad and protect his neck. Ring? Boxing? Million Dollar Baby? Moving on.
– Lady Gaga‘s ARTPOP debuted at #1 on the Billboard 200 with sales of 258,000 copies — not only far less than Born This Way but also just the third highest female debut this year, behind Katy Perry and Miley Cyrus — leading some to call “FLOP.”
– Say what you will about the Lady, but at least she’s still doing the kind of hoaky variety shows divas were known for back in the halycon days of the 70s. Just give up already and start wearing Bob Mackie exclusively.
– Hopefully someone gave this abandoned big, black dildo a good home with a Kardashian.
– Grab the popcorn and your best gays for this bitchy campfest.
– Hunger Games: Catching Fire is on course for a record November opening while Vince Vaughn is on course for a straight-to-VOD sequel to Swingers.
– If you’re a fan of Street Fighter or Mortal Kombat — imagine an En Vogue-like girl group with Cammy and Chun-Li and Mileena and Kitana: stunning — Ultimate Gay Fighter is your kind of video gayme. And also, YAAAASSSSS:
– The straight girl version of Looking, Girls, has a season 3 trailer. Thankfully Andrew Rannells finally has a job again:
Adam Levine apparently gifted around 200,000 to People editors to buy the title….
Sales may not be good, but I’m loving Artpop. Also, super psyched for Girls (and Looking!)
What a gift to be Scott Eastwood. He’s going to be a star I tell you. When you got a daddy like that anythings possible.
That movie list has The Apple on it, so it’s fucking legit.
If you haven’t seen The Apple, SEE THE APPLE, NO JOKE.
Oh man, it also name-checks John Glover, this is the best article Queerty has ever linked to.
Flop in that her record company spent so much to promote, and it wasn’t the biggest album of the year yes. But the sales weren’t catastrophic. I think she should have led with gypsy and then applause. O well… There’s at least 3 songs I like which is more than I can say for katy or Miley’s albums.
The dildo was hilarious
Q.. you are supposed to be up on the terms, I believe people are referring to it as “FARTFLOP”
Caleb in SC
Scott Eastwood is one sexy beast.
I don’t get Lena Dunham. She is not the female Woody Allen of this generation. I hope she keeps her clothes on this season.
Comments are closed.