– But things could get ugly — in a really sexy way — with Scott Eastwood tossing his hat into the ring. Though he should take a cue from his dad and protect his neck. Ring? Boxing? Million Dollar Baby? Moving on.
– Lady Gaga‘s ARTPOP debuted at #1 on the Billboard 200 with sales of 258,000 copies — not only far less than Born This Way but also just the third highest female debut this year, behind Katy Perry and Miley Cyrus — leading some to call “FLOP.”
– Say what you will about the Lady, but at least she’s still doing the kind of hoaky variety shows divas were known for back in the halycon days of the 70s. Just give up already and start wearing Bob Mackie exclusively.
– Hopefully someone gave this abandoned big, black dildo a good home with a Kardashian.
– Grab the popcorn and your best gays for this bitchy campfest.
– Hunger Games: Catching Fire is on course for a record November opening while Vince Vaughn is on course for a straight-to-VOD sequel to Swingers.
– If you’re a fan of Street Fighter or Mortal Kombat — imagine an En Vogue-like girl group with Cammy and Chun-Li and Mileena and Kitana: stunning — Ultimate Gay Fighter is your kind of video gayme. And also, YAAAASSSSS: