Last night saw the return of A-List: New York on Logo, and the
girls boys have definitely upped the drama for their sophomore outing. We learned so many new fascinating things about Reichen, Rodiney, Austin, Derek, TJ, and the rest.
- Rodiney and Reichen are dunzo. Which means Rodiney had to move out of Reichen’s apartment. Well, the apartment Logo put him up in for the show.
- Austin has been “asked” (read: the producers made a few calls) to pose for Playgirl. Please, I’ve been asked to pose for Playgirl. And I don’t have Austin’s, um, “Joey Fatone” figure. (Their word, not mine!)
- Austin throws so much shade at Rodiney most likely because he’s secretly in love with him.
- New girl Nyasha (“Nauseous… nausea…”) is indeed a biological woman. And, as she shouts at Austin, “you do not touch a woman!”
- Derek is starting a new tanning business. He’s opting for “Tansexual,” but wouldn’t “Tanorexic” be nearer the mark?
- Those dirty profile pics of Reichen that surfaced a few months back were probably released on purpose.
- T.J. is wiser than we imagined: As the throwdown with Nyasha erupts in Hell’s Kitchen bar Therapy, he quickly grabs his plate of nachos and steps away. Do not get between a queen and her nachos!
Pretty heavy stuff, no? So, based on what you’ve seen of Season Two so far, which A-List cast members would you f**k, kill or marry? Tell us in the comments!
Catch The A-List New York every Monday night at 10pm on Logo. Then come back to Queerty Tuesday morning for our recaps!