• Jennifer Lopez popped over to David Letterman’s Late Show to announce she’s pregnant with a leather baby.
• Jeanne Phillips aka Dr. Abby supports gay nuptials: “I believe if two people want to commit to each other, God bless ‘em. That is the highest form of commitment, for heaven’s sake.”
• Singaporean gays protest Section 377, which forbids anal and oral sex.
• Historically gay welcoming Metropolitan Community Church losing members as other congregations open doors.
• Hermes taking a trip:
French luxury goods company Hermes appears to be getting into the travel industry.
The company would not immediately comment on the creation of the travel unit, whose business was described as “the organization of high-class voyages both in France and abroad which reflect the values of the Hermes group.
• If the Christian right doesn’t like gay sex and they’re against short skirts, what do they like? Are they asexual?
• Who knew Pete Doherty could look worse?
• Peter LaBarbera takes on the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence, a group that’s done more material good on this planet than LaBarbera could ever imagine.