Queerty is better as a member
• Celebrities keep GOP donations under wraps.
• Gay man’s killer takes prison dental technician hostage; said nurse unscathed.
• Taking a long look at gays seeking British asylum.
• Men’s Vogue loves black men.
• Karl Rove weighs in on John Edwards and Barack Obama.
• HRC joins with Al Sharpton in hate crimes march: a match made in heaven?
• Singapore reverses stance, decides to welcome lesbian video game sex.
Not only is that song awful, but uber gay…which, of course, does not necessarily go together.
proof that a girl can’t be too thin
dam i wish i had style like the oj
When did Matthew Broderick and The Dell Guy have a kid? Seriously, that’s one crappy video.
the thought of Matthew Broderick and the Dell Guy making a kid is so hot!
Well, that was a waste of time.
I actually love it: pure brit-pop. Which makes me miss ABC.
I have a new respect for you these days. I must admit Im proud that you are exploring the “other side.” I mean, first The Cramps, then The Chameleons. Now, Edward and Orange Juice. Whats going on here? I was used to the standard all queers must love Madge, euro trash synth pop, and effeminate pop tarts. Figuring youd never explore the god stuff. Whats next? The Associates?
good stuff not god stuff. but feel free for christian rock exploration.
Need an account? Register It's free and easy.
Mean Girls Heartthrob Jonathan Bennett Breaks Two Ribs Doing Interpretive Dance To Bette Midler
Holiday Shopping? Support These Pro-Gay Companies & Avoid These Homophobes
15 Must-Read Gay Memoirs And Biographies
Gay Man Is Grateful To His Late Mother For Making Him A Dad