ON OUR GAYDAR — News, notes, clicks, and quips from around the web.
• New Jersey’s gay marriage vote will, allegedly, go down Monday. But we heard similar scheduling promises in New York, so, you know, we’ll believe it when …
• Print this out and carry it in your wallet, just in case you need to shoot down any argument against gay marriage.
• Virginia Gov. Tim Kaine is drafting plans to grant benefits to same-sex spouses of state employees.
• Michael Gross, who played Meredith Baxter’s husband on Family Ties, learned she is gay back in 2005 — and is fully supportive.
• It might take James Franco’s own words to explain how his General Hospital stint is “performance art.” Or just make it that much more confusing.
• The men who want to be Chile’s next president are hoping the gay vote will put them over the edge, with new campaign ads featuring homos, like this one from right-wing billionaire Sebastian Pinera. This, in a country where, just 10 years ago, homosexuality earned you a jail sentence.
• From the Dept. of Let’s Just Make Shit Up comes this latest Tiger Woods rumor: He dreamed of Derek Jeter and Bones actor David Boreanaz boning his mistress Rachel Uchitel — who, meanwhile, apparently slept with Ryan Seacrest. Ha. Hahahaha.