– This actually did turn out to be a very important update. Dayum, Josh Hartnett!
Big Brother Nielsen will start counting television watched through the internet in its ratings game, with the promise of stalking your iPads and mobile devices in the future.
– Billboard is now including YouTube plays in the formula for determining its Hot 100 list, meaning that the “Harlem Shake” is the #1 song in the country. We hope you’re happy, you damned sexy gymnasts.
– Jimmy Kimmel‘s “sequel” to his star-filled post-Oscar extravaganza, Movie: The Movie, features dangerously sexy zombies attacking a cautiously sexy Bradley Cooper:
– Oscar Pistorius is free on bail, to the relief of no one.
– A surefire contender for next year’s Oscars, Michael Bay‘s Tennage Mutnt Ninja Turtles movie, now has ex-enemy, Megan Fox attached to star.
– When it comes to Les Misérables‘ leading ladies, Anne Hathaway and Amanda Seyfried, Manolo Blahnik is one shady bitch.
– Diane Lane won’t be getting invited to Sunday dinners at Barbra Streusand‘s anymore — she and Josh Brolin are divorcing.
– JDA, a transgender American Idol contestant — perhaps the first in the show’s history — was sadly sent home last night despite turning it out to Adele‘s “Rumor Has It”: