– This actually did turn out to be a very important update. Dayum, Josh Hartnett!
– Boy George and one of the boys from One Direction are in the midst of a Twitter feud since they’re both apparently 15-year-old girls.
Big Brother Nielsen will start counting television watched through the internet in its ratings game, with the promise of stalking your iPads and mobile devices in the future.
– Billboard is now including YouTube plays in the formula for determining its Hot 100 list, meaning that the “Harlem Shake” is the #1 song in the country. We hope you’re happy, you damned sexy gymnasts.
– Jimmy Kimmel‘s “sequel” to his star-filled post-Oscar extravaganza, Movie: The Movie, features dangerously sexy zombies attacking a cautiously sexy Bradley Cooper:
– Oscar Pistorius is free on bail, to the relief of no one.
– A surefire contender for next year’s Oscars, Michael Bay‘s Tennage Mutnt Ninja Turtles movie, now has ex-enemy, Megan Fox attached to star.
– When it comes to Les Misérables‘ leading ladies, Anne Hathaway and Amanda Seyfried, Manolo Blahnik is one shady bitch.
– Diane Lane won’t be getting invited to Sunday dinners at Barbra Streusand‘s anymore — she and Josh Brolin are divorcing.
– JDA, a transgender American Idol contestant — perhaps the first in the show’s history — was sadly sent home last night despite turning it out to Adele‘s “Rumor Has It”: