- Out rugby superhunk Gareth Thomas is strapping on his skates and his cheesiest smile for the UK’s Stars on Ice. We’d still hit it (justsayin’).
– Turns out Sir Ian McKellen was putting the “H” “O” and “T” in “hobbit” back in his day.
– The hero to lesbians and heterosexual men alike who leaked naked photos of Scarlett Johansson has been sentenced to 10 years in prison.
– Turns out the “Gossip Girl” behind Gossip Girl was Dan “Lonely Boy” Humphrey, proving you can’t trust anyone from Brooklyn.
– Glee‘s Naya Rivera got painted into a catsuit for 2CELLOS’ “Supermassive Black Hole,” which is not, as we first thought/hoped, the name of the porno starring the groups hot cellists, Sulic and Hauser: