– Kanye West wore a skirt to the Hurricane Sandy 12-12-12 concert last night. But even though it’s Kanye and the skirt was Givenchy, haters gon’ hate.
– Due to some unpaid bills on her storage unit, some of Lindsay Lohan’s prized possessions will be up on the auction block. Decade-old Teen Choice Awards for everyone!
– During a concert in Moscow, Lindsay BFF Lady Gaga told her little monsters (in some strange-bordering-on-German accent) that they can be gay in her house.
– Stephen Colbert and Jon Stewart have had a pretty queer year.
– Speaking of Colbert, things got a little heated last night between Stephen and guest Mandy Patinkin, who’s apparently never heard of “satire”:
– According to a new study, people who watch reality TV have low self-esteem. Of course, compared to the people who star in reality TV, they’re doing just fine.
– As Thomas on Downton Abbey, Rob James Collier kisses dudes sometimes. Which is fine with his girlfriend. Just as long as he’s not kissing any girls.
– Jennifer Love Hewitt is trying to adapt Jane Austen’s Pride & Prejudice for Lifetime…set in Virginia. Whatever’s left of Jane Austen is rolling over in her grave.
– Ever wonder what two Santas making out à la Edward and Bella from Twilight would look like? Us. Too.: