– GQ has named Minnesota Vikings’ Chris Kluwe and Baltimore Ravens’ Brendon Ayanbadejo Honorary Gays of the Year…so we’d like to apply to be their Honorary Gay Boyfriends. Let’s get the paperwork started on that ASAP, GQ. Thaaaaaanks.
– Henry Cavill and his bulging muscles are featured in the new poster for Man of Steel, the superman reboot by
soft-core gay porn auteur 300 director Zack Snyder.
– Despite PBS being oddly confident in the loyalty of Downton Abbey‘s US audience — who wouldn’t dare watch the UK airings of the show illegally — they’re thinking about pushing up the US debut.
– Eddie Murphy, Katherine Heigl and Reese Witherspoon top Forbes‘ list of “Hollywood’s Most Overpaid Actors,” begging the question, “why are they still getting paid?”
– Are you following Pope Benedict XVI on Twitter? #ShitExcommunicatedGaysNeverSay
– There were a lot of things to be proud of in 2012. How many you ask? According to Buzzfeed, 60.
– Vogue‘s already calling this year’s Best Actor Oscar nominees. Sorry, Bill Murray.
– Jay-Z has apparently gone from “Money, Cash, Hoes” to “Grannies and Polite Casual Conversation.”