• The Bid2Beat AIDS eBay auction marches on. Our most recent favorite? This signed B-52′s record. Yeah, we said it: record. Said record contains our favorite track, “Rock Lobster”. Current bid: $34.77: a steal!
• Did Jodie Foster just come out?
Jodie Foster gave a really moving and surprisingly candid speech when she received the Sherry Lansing Leadership Award at the 16th annual Women in Entertainment Breakfast on Tuesday.
Toward the end of her remarks, Jodie thanked those nearest and dearest to her. Among them was â€œmy beautiful Cydney who sticks with me through all the rotten and the bliss.â€
This is the first time Foster’s ever thanked her girlfriend in public.
• Mike Huckabee’s campaign recruits Family Research Council VP of Communications, Charmaine Yoest:
I am pleased to welcome Dr. Yoest to our team,â€ said Governor Huckabee. â€œShe brings with her an in-depth knowledge of the issues and policy expertise, as well as over two decades of experience in the conservative movement. Her addition represents increased strength both substantively and organizationally. She joins us at an important juncture as we are working to communicate our policy agenda for the future.
Note that we gays have no place in FRC’s future.
• Former aide: Huckabee’s lying about serial rapist release.
• Models get political with all their dough: Mollygood breaks down attractive campaign contributions.
• Woman diagnosed with HIV, takes treatment for nine years, finds out she never had HIV, sues.
• Gay bar promises neighbors not to throw bottles, porn over fence.
• Gay is so not the new straight.