There is nothing gay in this movie. I’m not playing a gay man. Scientology is not homophobic in any way, in fact it’s one of the more tolerant faiths. Anyone’s accepted.
As long as they assimilate to pre-determined Scientological “lifestyles” and sacrifice their rational thought, brain and soul.
• Gay for pay porn star Marc Dalton continues to make his parents proud: a domestic dispute violated his probation and landed him back in jail. And he’ll probably be there for the foreseeable future.
• Did Kate Moss leave Pete Doherty because he cheated? If his junk problem didn’t come between them, we’re sure they can reconcile a moment of sluttiness..
• PlanetOut may have saved its hide, but British fag rag Attitude appears to be falling into old habits: disappearing. And rumor has it the staff hasn’t been paid since April.
• Rosie O’Donnell would have “more fun” in prison than Paris Hilton. And when she says “more fun,” she means “more muff”.
• Are You Being Served? star John Inman left his lover Ron Lynch more than Â£2.8 million in inheritance, on which Lynch won’t have to pay tax because the men had a civil partnership. What benefits!
• What happened to Andrew Sullivan‘s brain? The conservative homo-journo recently praised sero-sorting – that is, when HIV positive gays only have sex with other positive gays, and negatives with negatives – as “the most effective barrier against HIV transmission among gay men in this new [post-med] world”. Gabriel Rotello‘s suspicious of this claim, saying,
This kind of reckless disregard for studies and science is the hallmark of Sullivan’s approach to AIDS prevention. He has engaged in it for years.
Rotello also take son Sullivan’s sero-sorting advocacy ally, Michael Petrelis. It’s on.
• Lindsay Lohan’s out of rehab! Hide your vodka, cocaine and children!