• Larry Craig cruises back into Senate.
• Educational video “That’s A Family,” which features a gay couple, threatens to rip New Jersey town apart. Says one anti-video resident, “I’m losing my tolerance for the amount of tolerance I’m supposed to tolerate.â€ Maybe this town needs to check its drinking water…
• Never mind the fact that he supported gay pride in 2002, Mitt Romney’s launching a new radio ad bragging about fighting gay marriage. Here’s a taste of his irrational, totally Republican ideology: “As Republicans we must oppose discrimination and defend traditional marriage: one man, one woman.”
• Right-wing Christians not down with gay hockey movie Breakfast With Scot.
• Peter Tatchell on gay Ugandans.
&bulll; Does Sharon Stone’s dress look more like a used tampon or a c-section? You be the judge.