All of gay America was rooted to its couch last night when Madonna took the stage at Lucas Oil Stadium. And apparently there was a football going on too.
No, we kid—we actually enjoyed the game. We can’t remember the last time it was such a nail-biter near the end. And with a cute straight guy explaining the game’s finer points, it was like having a private chaperone to an alien world.
The evening did raise a few questions that we graciously waited to raise until now:
* Did Tom Brady just have helmet hair or is he going bald—from the forehead back?
* Was it cool or totally lame of Madonna to team up with LMFAO?
*Was the game over after the Patriots’ disastrous first offensive play?
* Did Nicki Minaj drop some N-bombs and other curse words in her rap?
* Did everyone boo when the cameras showed Dave “gay marriage is an abomination” Tyree—or was that just us?
*Where was Peyton Manning to watch brother Eli?
* Was it cool or totally lame when The Voice‘s Cee-lo came out to join Madge on “Like a Prayer”?
* Why was New England Patriots’ Rob Gronkowski (at right) wearing so many clothes?
* Did M.I.A. flash the middle finger during the half-time show? (Yes, she did.)
* didn’t Ahmad Bradshaw just drop down flat when he caught the ball instead of sort of sitting into the end zone?
* What was your favorite commercial? (We didn’t really have one.)
* Was Lady Gaga at home cutting herself?
Have an answer to any or all of these queries? Go for a Hail Mary in the comments!
Photo: NBC Sports