– Dionne Warwick, however, is in the $10 million debt club, but isn’t that what (psychic) friends are for?
– The Great Gatsby‘s first TV spot is high on jazz and liquor, or at least Jack White and Quaaludes:
– After his gaytime talk show goes off the air, Anderson Cooper has a number of options before him: a.) hosting a show with best frenemy Kathy Griffin; b.) taking over for Matt Lauer on Today; or c.) hosting Jeopardy! And of course, there’s always d.) settling down with Queerty at a gorgeous bed and breakfast in Maine.
– James Franco once encountered a project even he wouldn’t take on: Lindsay Lohan. Franco admitted that he doused the firecrotch’s sexual advances because…well, does he really need a reason?
– Justin Timberlake‘s The 20/20 Experience debuted with some big (for 2013) numbers, selling 968,000 units in its first week.
– A cause we can get behind — or in front of, next to, on top of, what have you: more male nudity on Game of Thrones.
white trash popstar Justin Bieber apparently mistook the airport terminal in Poland for the trailer park, doffing his shirt and any sense of class.
– Dear American fans of Prince Harry: get your stalk on.
– Jon Hamm thinks all that talk about his junk and the endless crotch shots and the endless memes are all “a little rude.” Well, maybe if someone wore underwear every now and then, his privates wouldn’t be so much in the public’s eye. Poking it out.
– Channing Tatum gives Rebel Wilson a nice feeling-up in this promo for the MTV Movie Awards, which Rebel is hosting Sunday April 14. Well-played, Wilson. Well-fucking-played: