– Everyone shut up. This is important. Kristen Wiig is hosting Saturday Night Live this week. Good things abound.
– YouTube is rolling out paid subscription channels as early as this week.
– And BitTorrent launched its first paid torrent. Nothing’s free anymore!
– Okay, everyone shut up again. This is also important. Tina Fey and Amy Poehler are going to be in Anchorman 2. Female comedians are shticking it to the men!
– Jinkx Monsoon is giving the side eye to Gwyneth Paltrow. Through a pair of reading glasses. Under the shade of a mighty oak tree. Okay, it’s not all that bad, but still of note.
– Model Cara Delevinge and one-time actress Sienna Miller shared a smooch at the Met Gala.
– So looking forward to Oprah‘s Oscar speech. And what Gayle will wear as her date. Meanwhile, the reason is The Butler, the new film by Lee Daniels about Eugene Allen — the man who worked for the White House for 34 years and under eight presidents as a butler — starring everyone in Hollywood:
And we’re not even ready to talk about this: