– Marion Cotillard had a kiki with some Ivy League drag queens at Harvard when she was named their annual Hasty Pudding’s Woman of the Year.
– Despite going helmet to tasteful bowler with the Super Bowl, Downton Abbey still posted strong ratings — obviously surprising since they both have the exact same demographic.
– Noted poor sport Lance Armstrong is reportedly refusing to pay back over $12 million in Tour de France bonuses, which is understandable since he won them fair and…oh wait.
– The Magic Mike musical — that’s happening by the way — is really gonna class up that trash heap Broadway with audience lapdances.
– We were wondering why Tim McGraw was on the cover of this week’s People magazine. Then we saw this sooooo…no more questions:
– So this is apparently what Richard III looked like. Not too shabby for a murderous tyrant.
– Also in no danger of getting overexposed anytime soon, Calvin Klein Underwear model Matthew Terry, who paid a visit to Good Morning America: